The hubs and I have been quite busy these last few weeks getting the nursery in order and I am finally getting around to showing our progress. We were able to find a silver lining in the days filled with snow in early January by spending those days working on getting things put together and put away.
The hubs spent a few hours putting together our glider rocker and the crib while I photographed the adventure.
We also finished up one of our biggest projects of the nursery which was refinishing a dresser we snagged at a local antique shop in town. The dresser was in great shape and is solid wood, but it was an off-white color with a blue top. That combo of colors did not fit in with our color plan so we pulled off the hardware and went to town sanding and repainting.
Here is our before: