Cloth diapers and nine-month clothes
This girl LOVES to eat. If she sees Asher with a banana she will wave her arms and yell until we get her one. Baby-led weaning has been super fun and easy with Miss E. She hasn’t met a food she doesn’t like and she handles new foods really well. Her current favorites are bananas, squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and avocado.
She is still nursing like a champ and I am still loving the bond of nursing as well. She has become quite the gymnast with nursing and loves to prop her self up onto one leg with the other leg and opposite arm in the arm…all while latched on. It is adorable most of the time but other times I miss the quiet, fall-risk free nursing sessions of her newborn-hood.
Overall her sleep has been unchanged. If she gets too tired in the evening getting her down will require some walking, singing and swaying, but mostly she still nurses to sleep and wakes throughout the night a few times to eat.
- Has 2 teeth (bottoms)
- Has started trying to pull up on Hubs or I if we are on the floor with her
- Moves from crawling to sitting position without assistance
- Gibbering and talking all the time
- Signs “all done” and “eat”
- She clearly says “mama” when she wants me or wants to nurse.
- She has developed a fondness for soft animals and will giggle and give them a big ol’ hug.
- She knows what she doesn’t like and will yell loudly when she doesn’t like something. She is very opinionated.
- Valentine’s day we got her a bear and she LOVED it and squeezed it in a great big hug and wouldn’t let us take it away from her.
- Watching her crawl everywhere…she is so fast!
- Bath time
- Soft animals
- Eating all the food
Baby’s Least Favorites:
- Having to get clothes or diaper changed.
- Taking too long to get her “milk milks” to her
- Being wrapped when she wants to be crawling
- Back carries…we’re working on it.
- Getting into the car seat